I didn't leave the villa at all today. Now that's what I call real vacation. :)
The refrigerator was full of goodies from yesterday's bountiful trip to the grocery store. Lunch consisted mainly of the baked fish left over from yesterday's fantastic dinner; they still tasted great.
The pool and lagoon were just as inviting as always.
And, thanks to Sherine, our dinner of blackened lamp chops, gelatinous kawera (joint), and numerous side dishes was even tastier than I expected.
The refrigerator was full of goodies from yesterday's bountiful trip to the grocery store. Lunch consisted mainly of the baked fish left over from yesterday's fantastic dinner; they still tasted great.
The pool and lagoon were just as inviting as always.
And, thanks to Sherine, our dinner of blackened lamp chops, gelatinous kawera (joint), and numerous side dishes was even tastier than I expected.
Food, pool, food. That was my day -- yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.